Beats By Dr Dre Studio Review:
Beats By Dr Dre studio headphones gives you the music experience the artist wants to give you. Beats Studio By Dr Dre headphones are engineered with precision to reproduce the sound of today like Rock, hip hop. Thanks to its advanced speaker design, and the built in power amplifier, active noise cancelling, Beats By Dr Dre headphones delivers all the power, sound clarity and music details, deep base that today’s artists and producers in studios want you to hear.
Could not write this review without puting Dr. dre words in the head of it:
“People aren’t hearing all the music. Artists and producers work hard in the studio perfecting their sound. But people can’t really hear it with normal headphones. Most headphones can’t handle the bass, the detail, the dynamics. Bottom line, the music doesn’t move you. With Beats, people are going to hear what the artists hear, and listen to the music the way they should: the way I do.”- Dr. Dre
Beats Studio by Dr. Dre R&D (research and development) in 3 years designed and produced the most incredible headphone speaker ever built. It is built with advanced materials that makes these Beats Studio headphones delivers a new level of accuracy and quality. We are talking about high powered extra large headphones that deliver a combination of unprecedented super deep base, smooth undistorted highs, and crystal clear vocals never heard before from headphones. These headphones have a good Noise- Cancelling capability with a highly comfortable sound experience. Monster iSoniTalk iPhone enable headphone cable with built-in answer button and microphone so you can easily stop rockin’ and start talkin’.
Let’s check the technical specs for these incredible Beats by Dr Dre Studio headphones:
- Advanced driver design for precise audio clarity; extra large speaker drivers for super deep bass
- Monster headphone cable with Quadrupole twisted pair construction for balanced sound and clarity
- Powered isolation technology actively cuts external noise
- Spacious earcups with plush, breathable cushions for ultimate listening comfort
- Included iSonitalk cable with answer button and mic lets you take calls with iPhone or other music phones
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Maximum output: 115dB
- Headphone cable length: 1.3 meters
- Connector: 1/8 inch (3.5mm), gold-plated
For a good resume of Beats by Dr Dre Studio features watch this video review from Amazon:
Of course you will ask your self this question, why i should pay all this money ? Here is the answer:
The Beats have some features that are not in similar headphones as follows:
- Wired with Monster Cable–Advanced Monster Cable headphone cable with Quadripole 4 twisted pair construction reduces signal loss for balanced sound and clarity.
- Micro Minijack– Compact connector design reduces bulk and eases unnecessary strain that can damage headphone connectors and ports.
- Push To Listen– Integrated mute button lets you listen to the outside world without removing your Beats.
- Folding Design– Beats fold into a compact shape for easy packing wherever you’re going.
- Touring Case– Rugged case with rigid construction keeps Beats and accessories safe during transport.
- Monster CleanCloth– Ultra-soft cleaning cloth with AEGIS® microbe shield keeps Beats looking good and controls germs on your ear cushions.
- Scratch-Resistant Gloss Finish– Advanced materials make Beats stand out from the crowd, and keep them looking good.
Beats by Dr Dre Pros:
- Very Good Sound Quality
- Best Bass out
Beats by Dr Dre Cons:
- Cannot be used without batteries
I hope that Beats by Dr Dre Review was informative and, thanks to leave any comments or concerns !!!!!
Top of this page